Story Partners is seeking a Digital Strategist to manage online and social media campaigns. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience with community management, content strategy, online advertising and social analytics.
- Manage digital and social media campaigns for clients across multiple platforms
- Responsible for ongoing social community management, monitoring and reporting
- Plan and execute online advertising and search engine marketing campaigns, including planning, buying, budgeting, and optimization
- Develop analytic reports for social communities and paid advertising campaigns to properly measure effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for strategy and improvements
- Monitor social media conversations and trends to identify opportunities for clients to leverage story telling opportunities in real-time
- Stay apprised of social trends, research and best practices to identify new opportunities and solutions for clients
- 2-3 years digital project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Demonstrated experience managing social communities for brands, companies, nonprofits or issue-based organizations.
- Proficiency with social management platforms, such as Hootsuite or Sprout
- Proficiency in Google Adwords
- Ability to think creatively and spot trends
- Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for everything digital
- Bachelor’s degree
Story Partners offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays and opportunities for professional development. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com